Вернуть старые просмотрщики изображений. Голосуем!

Ok, I’ve noticed that @imac has implemented swiper js on dev.demo.cs-cart.ru

Unfortunately, it doesn’t add any value to the cs-cart as a product because it is implemented with not thought why it is being implemented.

So just to be clear: OwlCarousel sucks because it doesn’t scale images and is out of date.

What to do to make a swiper js good replacement with added value?

  1. Add zoom
  2. Add thumbs
  3. Add keyboard control
  4. Add lazy loading out of the box
  5. Add full screen

(Just read the docs and check out the features: https://swiperjs.com/api/)

Basically what we need is you configuring opensource swiper js to look like modulobox in this demo:

Edit: after 1h of searching I’ve found codepen which shows what is in my opinion the best solution for cs-cart, check this out:

Community, please support me in this one if you agree by clicking heart icon!

Sorry for writing in english, I believe that this topic is important but it’s not available on english forum.

7 лайков